The random winner is~
Please email me ASAP at onastampageATyahooDOTcom with your information and I'll get your package out this weekend! :) If I don't hear from you within the week, I'll redraw, so hurry! :)
I'm also giving a special shout out today to my friend, Katy, over at I like to cut and paste! Katy has been kind enough to award me the Liebster blog award! Thank you, Katy!!! You're so sweet! Pop on over and see some of her fabulous creations! :)
The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that they originated in Germany. Liebster, meaning-favorite or dearest to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting this award, the recipient must then pass it on to 5 more blogs.
So, who will I award this to? Well, after some considering, I've chosen the following 5 bloggers:
1. A Crafty Person--I don't know her given name, but she really is crafty! She always participates in PTI's MIM--and her creations are fabulous! She's inspired me, as participating each week in PTI's MIM is something I am wanting to do after I purchase more of their products. Go check her out!
2. Cardartart--Just like A Crafty Person, I don't know her real name, but she has an eye for color! I LOVE seeing her colorful creations pop up on my blog feed! She's always doing fun shaped cards or cards that are a little bit different than the norm--I LOVE her telescoping card she recently made!!! Leave her some love today! :)
3. Esther @ Shoregirl's Creations--Esther is an amazing crafter! Not only is she a fabulous card maker, she also gives away a lot of free digital prints; sews amazing purses, clutches, and more; and shares where she gets all her ideas! She's amazing--I know you'll agree after you visit her!
4. Craftilicious--Another friend who's name I don't know, but who has some amazing talent! She makes some of the most fabulous CAS cards I've ever seen--and the way she uses color is spectacular! If you're new to CAS style or love it like I do, she's a must follow!
5. Jacqueline @ Deezines Art--Last, but most definitely least, I've chosen Jacqueline. Jacqueline has become one of my very best blogging friends. She and I co-host a Christmas challenge blog (52CCT) and she is the owner of Make My Monday (I'm on her Deezine Team!). She has got some of the most fabulous ideas--she is so inspiring and I KNOW you'll love her style! Pop on over to say hi!
Thank you, ladies, for being such fabulous blogging friends! Each of you totally deserves this award! :)
Now, some other random musings that don't fit in with any other posts...
Here is my puppy, Hundie, as a Jedi~
Yeah. We're Star Wars fans. I've even figures out my Jedi name. But I forget what it is...anyway, we LOVE Sci-Fi at our house. Doctor Who, Star Wars, Star Trek, Fringe...I could go on. But I won't!
Here's one last musing for you--what have you done or made something for someone else today? I've found that I am happiest when I am giving instead of thinking of myself. I truly believe that crafters are some of the happiest people you'll meet because they are constantly creating for others--it's no fun to hoard cards and projects! ;) Thanks again to Katy, congrats to all the winners today, and I hope you all have a fabulous day! Happy crafting, friends!