Monday, April 23, 2012

52 CCT Theme Challenge #4

So, how do you feel about snowflakes? LOVE 'em? HATE 'em? I LOVE them! So I was really excited when Jacqueline chose them as our theme for this week's challenge at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown! :)

Here's the inspiration for this week~

And here's my first card with details~




This one was fun! I got to use some patterned paper I forgot I had and some rub-ons I also forgot I had! ;) LOVE finding forgotten stuff!!!

Here's my second card with details~



This one is CAS--and I added some shimmer with glitter glue in the centers of the snowflakes and around the sentiment.

That's all folks, but take a peek at my partner in crime's cards--Jacqueline is ALWAYS coming up with something fabulous! Merry stamping!!! :)

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely Christmas cards Mynnette! The first one with the ornamnets and pearls...so pretyy and the secon with all of those sweet snow flakes...playful!!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the first card Mynnette but the second one is my favourite. I love its CAS style and that wonderful sentiment! Vicky x

baileyrosy said...

Fabulous designs and adore your colour combo on the first. Such stylish and elegant work both beautifully crafted.

Marie

Marcia Kamano said...

Mynnette lindos e encantadores cartões!
Abraços do Brasil

Ruth M said...

I did a happy dance when I saw the snowflakes theme challenge at 52 CCT as I LOVE 'em! Your cards are fab Mynnette, the first card is so rich and the second so serene!
Ruth x