Saturday, April 14, 2012

52 CCT Color Challenge #4

Welcome, welcome!!! Ready for another color challenge from 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown?! Good, because that's what we've got for ya this week!!! :) Your colors this time are green and white.

Here's the inspiration~

Fabulous, right?! Of course I can't wait to see YOUR creations, but won't you take a look at mine really quickly?

Here's my first card and details~




I have had this snowman set for awhile now and rarely use it! And it's SO cute!!! So, I dragged it out! ;) I added some clear glitter onto the snowman and the trees for some added depth. :)

Here's my second card and details~





I wanted to keep this one a bit simpler. I LOVE this image and I haven't used it in quite some time, so it was time to get it out! All that it took to embellish this was to color and highlight the image with blender pens and then to highlight again with a clear glitter gel pen.

Thanks for taking a look--won't you pop over and check out Jacqueline's fabulous cards, too?! I can't wait to see your cards--Merry stamping!!! :)

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hi Mynnette - fantastic cards as ever, beautiful shades of green.
Sorry have not been around for a while - it's been a busy week plus my laptop is not behaving as it should! - Jacqueline xx

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous Christmas card Mynnette! That little snowman is a cutie and the three kings are awesome! Hang on to your hat the weather sounds like it's going to be a bit bumpy this weekend!