Friday, October 5, 2012

CSAYL: Tag, You're It!

Hello, all!  This week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long, we want you to create tags!!!  That's right, no other project will be accepted...unless it has a tag on it!  We don't have a set sponsor this week, but the winner of the challenge will receive a GDT stint with us in the near future!

Here's my tag~

Details~


Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  Please play along with us this week and say hello to the other DT gals as well!  Merry stamping! :)

7 comments:

Katy said...

Very pretty! I really like the colors you used! :)

Suze Bain said...

Very pretty Mynnette. I'm actually starting to feel a bit christmassy! xx

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty colors on your sweet Christmas tag Mynnette! and of course I LOVE the bling ;)

Heather said...

Gorgeous tag, Mynette. I so love your style and I love the subdued Christmas colors.

chrissy xx said...

JUst GORgeous Mynette..FABulous colours and FABulous design.
LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Patty Gorka said...

Super job on your tag! I especially like the button and twine tied onto your ribbon.

Patricia Chalas said...

lovely colors!!!