Saturday, January 25, 2014

Great Impressions: Pretty in Pink


Hello again, friends!  I've got a pretty pink card to share with you this lovely winter's morning...I decided to go all monochrome! ;)  And, of course, this card uses stamps from the Great Impressions store! :)

Here's the card~

Details~



Thank you for stopping by to take a peek!  I hope you take a bit of time to stop over to the Great Impressions blog because we've got a wonderful challenge going on and there is a prize up for grabs!!!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


3 comments:

Becky said...

This is so sweet. I love all the hearts and what a great design.

Lisa Elton said...

As sweet as can be Mynnette, love the embossed corner!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Very pretty, I really like the pleated ribbon dividing the two papers.