Saturday, August 2, 2014

52CCT: August Sketch Challenge

Welcome to a new month of 52 {Christmas} Card challenges!  THANK YOU to everyone who played along with our blog hop last month--we loved seeing all your creations!  Hop over to see if you're a winner on the 6th of this month!  I have a prize that was up for grabs--did you win?!  Back to business, come take a peek at the card I've made with this week's sketch!


Here's my card~

And the sketch for this week~


I've used a sentiment by STAMPlorations, kraft card stock by The Paper Studio, and all other supplies used on this card are from Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you join in our fun and fabulous challenge this week and that you leave some love with the other gals on this extremely talented DT as well!  HUGS and Merry Stamping! :) 


5 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Oh this is super! I do like the distressed edges and warm colours you've used. Love those buttons!!

Taunya Butler said...

Love this - that crumpled paper look is awesome and I love that distressed border!! The colors rock and I love this Christmas card!!

Danielle Vincent said...

A bit of a switch from your usual "clean" style Mynn - and I LOVE it! Great non-traditional colors and distressing. Hugs and happy weekend! D

Peanut said...

LOVE the eclectic mix of papers, Mynn. So colourful, so festive!

Anonymous said...

A very unusual choice of colours, giving your card a very modern feel. Love those gorgeous buttons. Hugs, Gill xx