Monday, August 18, 2014

Doodle Pantry: How've You Bean?

Okay, admit it.  You love a good pun!  ME TOO!  Puns are something that I totally fall for and adore...even little kids can understand them, so I feel they're the best humor.  Luckily for me, I get to design with some fabulous digis from Doodle Pantry that include some FABULOUS puns!  Come see my most recent punny creation...

Here's my card~

Products used: Everyday Jargon (image & sentiment), Cute Cake (paper)

HA!  How've you "bean"?  Get it?! ;)  This would be a really fun card to take to a friend with some yummy jelly beans as a treat to say hi!  You could even send the gift in the mail along with this card.  The options are endless!  I love it!

Thanks for stopping by today to see how my crafting has "bean" going!  I hope you have some fun creating today!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping!

 photo Sigcopy.png

4 comments:

Andrea W said...

Fun card and I do like a good pun! The colors are really pretty and I love the tilted focal image.

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely card Mynn.
Gr Karin

Lisa Elton said...

HaHa love the sentiment, this is so CUTE!

Taunya Butler said...

This is just so cute - excellently done!! So well done in fact that I want to eat some jelly beans!! HAve a great night!!