Friday, August 1, 2014

Doodle Pantry: Monthly Challenge + New Release

Hi, friends!  It's time for a NEW challenge over at Doodle Pantry!  Today the team is showing off some of the newest release products and I have the pleasure of sharing a fun sea themed creation!  Come and take a peek...

My card~

Products used: Carousel Dolphin set, New Butterfly set (paper)

I just LOVE all of the carousel sets that Laurie comes out with!  These fun sets all come with the animal on a pole, not on a pole, with embellishments, and without!  SO versatile and useful!  This particular set has dolphins all on their own, so the options are limitless!

Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at my card!  I hope you come and join in our current monthly challenge over on the Doodle Pantry blog and that you grab some of the newest items for sale in the store!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping!

 photo Sigcopy.png

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

VEry pretty card Mynn, love the coloring on the dolphin and your lush bow!

Deborah Frings said...

Mynnette - this is absolutely gorgeous! I love that image, so beautifully coloured too. Fabulous bow and lots of pretty sparkle. Great work!

Lisa Lara said...

So beautifully done Mynn.

Pat (mspfd) said...

So pretty! Gorgeous details and beautiful layout.

Taunya Butler said...

This is amazingly gorgeous and breath taking!! Love the coloring on the dolphin - it is exquisite!! And that bow - oh my goodness, WOW!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Your card is stunning...I hope I have time to play with that version...you have inspired me.

Dawn Frost said...

Great layout Mynn I just love that bow!

Joanna M. said...

Oh Mynn! Wow, I don't know what I love more, your sequins or that fantastically GORGEOUS bow! Pretty!