Sunday, February 22, 2015

Inspired By Stamping: Thank You Bouquet


Hello, all!  THANK YOU for stopping by today! :)  I'm back with another card using beautiful products from the Inspired By Stamping store.  My card today uses some of our newest stamps...come and see!


I started by stamping the bouquet image from the new Spring Bouquet set.  I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and then cut it out with the Spring Bouquet cut file.  I trimmed it up just a bit to add more space for patterned paper to show through.


I then stamped and heat embossed a sentiment from the same Spring Bouquet stamp set onto patterned paper.  A few rhinestones were added for a bit more shine and texture.


I then just had to layer the image onto the card base!  Easy peasy, and I LOVE the way it turned out!  I think the bright colors and distressed background really add a lot of interest. :) What do you think?  I hope you leave me a comment to let me know!


That's all for me today!  I'll be back soon with more crafty creations, so stay tuned!  If you have some time, hop over to the Inspired By Stamping store to grab these goodies and play along with our monthly challenge, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all! :)

Spring Bouquet cut file

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous stamp set Mynn and love all the sentiments with it.Your card is just lovely and I love the distressed papers and design.

luv CHRISSYxx

Becky said...

What wonderful colors you used for this fabulous card Mynn. Love it :)

VanessaB said...

beautiful!!!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

So very beautiful Mynn! Love the details and your coloring!

Petra Swart said...

I love your beautiful card, Mynn!!! The bg is lovely and those flowers are stunning!!! Love the black mat and sentiment!!! Beautiful!!!
Have a great week!!!
Hugz