Sunday, May 3, 2015

Inspired By Stamping: Monochrome Friendship


Hi, all!  I'm here today with a CAS one layer card using some pretty stamps from the Inspired By Stamping online store.  I wend simple and monochromatic, with just a bit of bling!  Come and take a peek...


The image is from the Garden Seed Packets stamp set and the sentiment is from the Friends stamp set.  I stamped each element in a different brown ink, then added a few brown sequins.  Voila!


I am SO loving this fun card, and I think I might try it out using other monochrome color combos, too!  What do you think?  I'd love for you to let me know in the comments below!


THANK YOU so much for stopping by, friends!  I hope you take some time to get crafty today, and that you grab these goodies from the Inspired By Stamping online store, too!  Don't forget to join our challenge and take a peek at the other gals' creations today, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

1 comment:

jasann said...

This is another lovely card, so nice, thanks for sharing!!!