Thursday, May 21, 2015

Inspired By Stamping: Hello Summer!


Hi, all!  I'm here today with a fun card using some wonderfully summery stamps from the Inspired By Stamping online store.  I used a bright color combo and fun patterns on this one, and I think you're going to like it!  Come and take a peek...


I started by stamping the sentiment from the Summer Fun stamp set onto white cardstock.  I used a bright turquoise and black for a more summery feel.  Some baker's twine and rhinestones to accent the sentiment.


Next, I die cut a circle out of the sentiment panel using the Fancy Labels 3 Dies.  I stamped the palm tree image from the Summer Fun set onto some patterned paper and die cut that out with the same dies.  I decided to do a spotlight on the image, so I popped up the sentiment panel with dimensional foam, and let the sentiment stay flat on the red and black matting.


I then layered the main panel onto a card base that was prepped with some green and white patterned paper.  I really love these fun, bold colors, and fabulous patterns!  What do you think?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! :)


THANK YOU so much for stopping by, friends!  I hope you take some time to get crafty today, and that you grab these goodies from the Inspired By Stamping online store, too!  Don't forget to join our challenge and take a peek at the other creations today, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)


 photo Sigcopy.png



7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Anonymous said...

Mynn, this is just awesome!! I love it!! The colours you have put together here are fantastic :-)

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific mix of playful patterns, cute card Mynn! I want to go there. It looks bright, warm and like a happy place!!

D- said...

Your card is wonderful. Love it. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Mary R. said...

Hi Mynn,
I made you a birthday card last night. Now I have to photograph it and upload it. Hope you like it.

I like the card you did for IBS-the colors are so playful. I love bright colors.

What is your favorite color? I'm guessing purple?

Leah said...

Such a fun card Mynn! I love the colors and the shaker element is just perfect. Hugs...

Petra Swart said...

Oh, this is so lovely and it sings summer, Mynn!!! Love your selection of patterns and colours and the palm tree stamp!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugz