Friday, August 28, 2015

CutCardStock: Punched Pumpkin + Faux Patina


Hi, all!  I'm back with  my final project for the CutCardStock blog.  It's been a wonderful company to work with--many thanks to Amber, the DT coordinator, and Cindy, the owner, for everything! :)  Today, I'm sharing a fun card using a Faux Patina panel and a punched pumpkin, AKA a Punchkin.  Take a peek...


I used Classic Crest Solar White, Curious Metallic Cognac, Curious Metallic Mandarin, and Muscletone Kraft cardstocks for my card.  These papers are gorgeous and such a high quality!  The shine is absolutely STUNNING in real life.



I went with an autumnal color scheme because I am SO ready for fall. ;)  I think this turned out beautifully.  I hope you do, too!  I can't wait to hear your thoughts in the comments below! :)


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I invite you to visit the CutCardStock blog for a full tutorial on how to make this card.  One last THANK YOU to Amber and Cindy, as well!  I will be back soon with more crafty endeavors, friends!   HUGS and happy stamping to you all! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Certainly looks good to me, Mynn - what a beauty! Jo x

Taunya Butler said...

Impressive and just full of shiny, lovely, awesome goodness!! Love the way you punched that pumpkin out - so cool and what a great and clever idea!! Your background is stellar!! I hope you are happy and doing well - you are in my thoughts!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

Lisa Elton said...

Gorgeous card Mynn!!!

Greta said...

Oh wow--this is just gorgeous, Mynn! I love the faux patina!

The Craft Princess said...

I love your Fall card...the faux patina.....it's elegant in a vintage sort of way :) Hugs...Janie

Petra Swart said...

WOW, that bg is wonderful, Mynn - I can just imagine how beautiful it must be IRL!!! The colours are so lovely and I love the sweet pumpkin and the little tags and ribbon at the bottom!!!! Beautiful!!!!
Hugz