Saturday, August 22, 2015

Be Strong & Courageous


Hi, all!  Well, I survived my first week back as a full time student, this time with ALL NIGHT CLASSES, and so I decided today I'd do a bit of blogging and share a card made with a teenage boy in mind. :)  It uses some of the *NEWEST* products from The Stamps of Life!  Take a peek...


Isn't that fun?!  I used Powdered Sugar cardstock for the card base and Gingersnap cardstock for the rest of the plain colored paper.  The green patterned paper is from the Wishes Collection Patterned Paper Pad. The shirt outline and sentiment are from the *NEW* tshirt2stamp set and were stamped in Licorice ink.


Since boys don't usually go in for fuss or embellishment, all I decided to add were some black enamel shapes to this card.  I LOVE the way it turned out--and I hope you do, too!  I would love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment below! :)


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~






Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you take some time to join in the fun with these fabulous challenges!  I'll be back soon with more crafty creations. :)  Until the, HUGS and happy stamping to you all!!!

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:


18 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

This is a super cool card - and let me tell you who gets my vote for being STRONG and COURAGEOUS - THAT WOULD BE YOU!!!!!!! I admire you so much and I think you totally rock - Good job on surviving the first week!! I really do think that this card is fun and cool and would be encouraging to WHOEVER you gave it too!!! Keep being awesome - I am cheering for you - can you hear me???

Anonymous said...

Great card, great layout and great sentiment. I really like the encouragement that it suggests. Chantell JAI

VanessaB said...

Fantastic!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Myn
Fabulous Boys card...
Thanks for joining us at crafty friends this time
Hugs Sylvie xx

Christine Blain said...

Such a great card, Mynn! I love your colour choices, and the sentiment stamped on the t-shirt. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

Nikki Spencer said...

Such a great sentiment Mynn, a perfect card for a male. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic card Mynn
Gr Karin

Cazro said...

Super cool card, perfect for those in-between years for boys. Thanks for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers. Caz DT

anncreatief said...

Wouw beautiful i love it, and thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&CC.
Hugs Anneke DT

Lythan said...

that is an amazing sentiment for a card for a young man. Fabulous work! Thank you for playing along with the Lets Here it for the Boys challenge at Daring Cardmakers :)

Jerrie said...

What a great guy card. Now the names of your ink pad and cardstorck rock.

Petra Swart said...

A lovely boys card, Mynn!!! Love the papers you've worked with and the fun chevrons in the corner!!! The t-shirt with the great sentiment is just so sweet!!!! Lovely, my friend!!!!
Have a great week!!!
Hugz

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card for a teenaged boy! The black enamel dots and arrows are fun embellies for the T-shirt!!

Jan Clothier said...

Great card for a teenager. Love that T shirt and the green and blue in behind it.

Patrice said...

A very cool masculine card, Mynn. Love your colour choices and that fabulous sentiment. xx

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for entering the 'Clean and Simple' Challenge at Crafty Friends with your lovely card, hope to see you again and Good Luck.
Diane Louise xx

ColourmehappyDi said...

what a great card & encouraging card for a guy - great look & sentiment. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.
Di, JAI

Dawn said...

Fab card for a teenager, definitely a difficult age to make for. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x