Friday, August 21, 2015

MHKDesigns: One last winner...


A HUGE thank you to everyone who participated in the FIRST EVER release for my Etsy shop, MHKDesigns, this past week!  I was a bit surprised by all the participation since it was so spur of the moment on my part!  You are all so amazing!  I've got one last digital set winner to announce from yesterday's post...

It's NanaConnie!!!

She commented, "Both cards are fabulous, Mynn! I love that witch flying her broom backwards. :-D The Beginnings and Endings set is marvelous and is on my Wish list now. I'm going to be shopping this weekend and am going to get the Friendship set first thing. :-D"

Congratulations, Connie!

Please email me at onastampageATyahooDOTcom to claim your prize!

Thank you so much for stopping in today, friends!  I'll be back in a few months with another release for MHKDesigns.  Until then, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

3 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Thanks so much, Mynn! I can hardly wait to get started coloring some of these. :-D NC

Donna Nuce said...

Congratulations Mynn on a fantastic roll out of your designs!
Donna

kReN said...

Mynn, how exciting to see you launch your own line of digital images! So sorry I missed the August release but we were on a trip of a lifetime. Will keep watching for new designs. Congrats!
kReN
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com