Sunday, April 3, 2016

Great Impressions/CutCardStock Ladies' Night Blog Hop!


Oh, yes, it's Ladies' Night--oh what a night! ;)  The Great Impression team is hopping this month with the CutCardStock team to share creations using products from both the Great Impressions and CutCardStock online stores...with a feminine theme!  

You should have arrived here from the CutCardStock blog.  If not, start at the Great Impressions blog to make sure you see all the links and fabulous inspiration!  Take a peek at what I created...


I chose to make a box card!  The base was made with Curious Metallic Violette cardstock and jazzed up with some Silk Glitter Opulent Opal cardstock.  The image is C414 Cameo.  I stamped it with purple ink onto Classic Crest cardstock before punching it out and matting it with Curious Metallic Lime cardstock.


The sentiment is C452 You're Fabulous.  It was also stamped in purple onto Classic Crest cardstock and then matted onto Curious Metallic Lime cardstock.  Some ribbon was added as an anchor.


The sides and inside were glammed up with flowers made from Curious Metallic White Gold and Curious Metallic Lime cardstocks.  The butterflies are made with more Curious Metallic Violette cardstock and Silk Glitter Opulent Opal cardstock.  The leaves are all punched from Curious Metallic Botanic cardstock.  I LOVE the beautiful shine this creation has--it's amazing in real life!




I decided to go with pearls as my accents.  I LOVE pearls, and I really think they are perfect for a feminine theme!  Plus, they go with everything, right?!  I really think this creation turned out beautifully, and hope you agree!  I can't wait to hear what you think in the comments below!


Your next stop on the hop is Annie's blog!  That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

19 comments:

flowerdisco said...

Absolutely stunning! I do too love the Curious Metallic shimmer. It is indeed amazing.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Wow, this is an absolutely gorgeous exploding box Mynn, so pretty colours and a lovely design.

Love and hugs
Maarit

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous boxcard Mynn
Gr Karin

Lisa McGushion said...

Love the box cards. The Curious Metallics are fun to work with.

McStamper said...

Beautiful project.

Lorie said...

Wow, super pretty Mynn!

Denise Bryant said...

Love this pretty box card! Beautiful details and a pretty color combo!

cghundley said...

Terrific looking
boxcard! Love all
those flowers and
the pearls.
Carla from Utah

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love the box card design Mynn and all those lush handmade flowers! So pretty and the silhouette image and sentiment are a beautiful choice. Fab. Hugs, Wends x

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Mynn! it really is a gift in itself! :-)

Gloria Stengel said...

So pretty. Those flowers are wonderful.

Alexia Misso said...

Very beautiful box card, Mynn! I have never try one of this myself but after seeing your project I think I'm going to start making one!

Leah said...

So gorgeous Mynn! Love all flowers and pearls! Such a beautiful project :)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such a lovely box card!!! Just beautiful!!

Unknown said...

whoa so fun!

Julie Odil said...

This is beautiful, Mynn! I love the pearls, the flowers, the whole thing. Very elegant!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, WOW, Mynn, what a wonderful box card!!! Love the stunning flowers and butterflies and the metallic papers and pearls really add a great feminine touch!!! So beautiful!!!!
Hugz

Lisa Elton said...

Oh boy, oh boy this is BURSTING with prettiness Mynn!!

Katy said...

This is gorgeous! I love your flowers and that sparkly cardstock! :)