Friday, April 22, 2016

Inspired By Stamping: April 2016 Release Recap


Hey, everyone!  I am SUPER excited to let you know that TODAY is the day to head over and grab the *NEWEST* acrylic stamps from Inspired By Stamping!  Today we are recapping all the creations we've made this past week.  Here are my offerings...

Using the *NEW* You Are set.

Using the *NEW* Magnolias set.

Using the *NEW* Flamingo set.

Using the *NEW* Plumerias set.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  That's all I have for you today, but I'll be back later with more inspiration using fabulous products from the Inspired By Stamping online store.  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Inspired By Stamping April 2016 Release:
      

4 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Mynn, everyone of these gorgeous cards showcases the fabulous stamp sets so well! Love them all, but that magnolia is something a bit extra special. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

Fikreta said...

wonderful cards!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous, each and every one!!

Leah said...

Mynn, these are each so beautiful! I think your magnolia card is my favorite! I just love each them so much! xoxxo