Monday, May 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties May 2017 New Release Rewind!


Hey, all!  It's time for another Paper Sweeties release!  We've got three new stamp sets and a very versatile Sweet Cuts set, too! You will love these products!  Today I've made a spring themed card to share with you.  Take a peek...


I used the *NEW* Handmade For You set to create a cloud with a sentiment inside. A butterfly, stamped from the Bee Happy stamp set and cut using the Bee Happy Sweet Cuts dies, was paper pieced, colored with a Sakura glitter gel pen, and glittered with some Stickles was added to accent the cloud.


The garden down below was created with the *NEW* Scallop Circle, Bee Happy, and Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts dies. I added some Bubblegum, Blue Raspberry, and Sugar Sprinkles sequins with liquid pearl centers for added texture and shine. Some glitter adds even more texture to the flower centers.


I just adore the different patterned papers used here and how they look together! I think it turned out to be super sweet! What do you think? I can't wait to hear what you think about my creation in the comments below! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to the Paper Sweeties store and grab these goodies!  For more inspiration, make sure to check out what the other DT gals have made this month!

Here's your list~

And Here's What's New!
Don't forget about the monthly card kit!

Until next month, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

6 comments:

Fikreta said...

its wonderful!

Maria said...

Gorgeous card, Mynn!! Love how you used the scalloped circles for flowers! Lovely butterfly, too!!

The Craft Princess said...

Oh I just love Love LOVE your card!!! Creative...Beautiful...Fun...I love the colors!!! You do Paper Sweeties proud I'm sure :) Hugs...Janie

Lisa Elton said...

That's such a cute butterfly! This is a sweet card Mynn!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your card is full of beautiful patterns and colors! Such a happy card!

Fabiola said...

Trop mignon, biz