Friday, April 19, 2019

Otter-ly Adorable!


Hi, friends! Thanks for stopping by today! I have an otter-ly adorable card to share with you! It's got a CAS feel and two darling creatures on it! Take a peek...


I made this card for my best friend--my husband! I saw these darling otter dies at Poppy Stamps, and I KNEW I had to have them! I adore all animals, but especially ones that lend themselves to a good pun! And otters naturally do! The sentiment is from Avery Elle. I added some punched hearts and black liquid pearl accents, and a strip of patterned paper from The Stamps of Life to mimic water behind the pair of furry friends.


I totally LOVE the way this turned out! I hope that you like it, too! I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


I'm entering this creation into these fabulous challenges~






Thanks again for stopping by, friends! I hope you enjoy your day and take some time to craft and create! Hopefully you'll get to enter some of these wonderful challenges, too! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping to all!


8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

It certainly is adorable. I love that card and those cute otters.

Elaine Stark said...

A brilliant card. Love it. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Linby said...

Funny, cute and CAS what's not to like!
thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
Linby x
DT

Lisa Elton said...

Awwww, they're darling. This is fun!

Jessica Shier said...

Everything about your card design is so cute! I just love it. Those otters definitely look like they are best friends. Thank you for sharing your creativeness with us over on the Art Impressions Blog for the challenge #254 best friends.

Anne said...

Very sweet card, I love it!
Thanks for joining in with the AYLI challenge

Anne x
https://learningtojive.blogspot.com/
http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com/

Aunty Sue said...

Great card thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week and hope to see you back in the next challenge

Zora said...

Sorry for my late comments, a great and cute craft woork thanks for your participation at crafty catz challangeblog.