Friday, November 1, 2019

Crafter's Castle & Taylormadecards4u: A Digital Invitation


Hello, friends! I'm so excited to once again be joining the gals at Crafter's Castle for this month's challenge! My first project this month is this sweet digital invitation, using a digital kit from Taylormadecards4u...


I hope you come and join the fun with this month's challenge at Crafter's Castle! The prize is the digital kits from Taylormadecards4u that the design team is showcasing this month! Check them all out in the videos, listed below, including my video sharing how I created this invitation!

Janie | Jeanie | Mynn | Katrina | Alicia | Wendy



Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you leave me a comment below to let me know what you think of my creation! I'll be back on the 15th with more inspiration using other products from Taylormadecards4u! Until then, HUGS and happy {digital} crafting!


2 comments:

The Craft Princess said...

I love the invitations! Great idea and great info in your video! I always learn so much from you :) Hugs...Janie

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations and I love the invitation you made.