Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Pretty Peonies


Hello, friends! I decided it's been FAR too long since I sat down and crafted, so I took a bit of time to do just that today! I used some products that I purchased a few months ago, but still hadn't used. Yep. These stamps were just WAITING to be inked! Here's my completed card...


I used the Large Peonies stamp set from Spellbinders for my florals. I colored the peonies in with colored pencil, then fussy cut them out and popped them up over the leaf images. I added a bit of bling from Darice and a sentiment from a set from Michael's. I added some shimmer with Sakura gel pen ink on the sentiment and in the center of the large flower (the yellow).


I honestly adore the way these blooms turned out! What do you think about them? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~






Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends! I hope you take some time to craft today! If you do, I hope you join in the fun with these fabulous challenges! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card Mynn, a new favorite!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and gorgeous coloring.

Darlene said...

WOW! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Addicted to Stamps!
Darlene
ADDICTED TO STAMPS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

@d_e_crafts said...

This is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at the ATG Through The Craft Room Door challenge this time.

Debbie
TTCRD DT
www.decraftblog.wordpress.com