Friday, November 1, 2019

TRCC #11: Magically Metallic


Hello, my friends! Happy November! I am getting so excited for the holiday season, and I hope you are experiencing joy and gratitude each day, as well! I am so grateful that I still am able to craft and share what I make each month for The Rainbow Card ChallengeThis month's challenge is all about the magic of METALLIC! Take a peek...


I definitely wanted to go Christmas/holiday with this challenge. I have been sorting through things at home (thank you, Marie Kondo!), and I came across my poinsettia dies from Spellbinders. That had never been opened or used. WHAT?! Yep, had them for years! So, it was time for them to take center stage. Here is my completed card...


I used gold glitter paper, gold/silver lattice glitter paper, gold metallic paper, and pearlized paper to continue the shine and splendor of this card. I wanted to add a sentiment, so I opted to use one from a set (maker unknown) that also had rarely been used, and heat embossed it! I then punched it out with a punch from Stampin' Up!.A few gold embellishments from Close to My Heart finished this off.


So, do you think that I was able to create an elegant, yet CAS creation? I think I did--and I am looking forward to giving this away! I would love to hear your thoughts, as well! Please do leave me some feedback in the comments below!


Please come and join us this month at The Rainbow Card Challenge! I LOVE seeing what everyone creates! If you're looking for even more inspiration, you should take a peek at what the other amazingly talented gals on the design team have created, too!

Jacqueline | Cohenna | Em | Judy 
Lee Ann |  Nandini | Sue

Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! For my friends in the USA--have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday--I am grateful for all of you! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


2 comments:

Fabiola said...

Elle scintille, une jolie idée ces fleurs métalliques ... je relisais les archives de 52cct ce matin et c'est un peu de toi Mynnette que j'ai retrouvé, tu manques à l'équipe, biz

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is gorgeous, Mynn! It's such an honor working with you! HUGS xoxo