Saturday, February 15, 2020

Christmas 24: Make a Scene


Hello, friends! I am SO excited to be sharing another card created for the *NEWEST* holiday card challenge, Christmas 24! If you follow along, you will have 24 cards made before the Christmas holiday each year! Challenges are biweekly on the 1st and 15th of the month, and this time's challenge is MAKE A SCENE: CREATE A HOLIDAY SCENE.  Take a peek at my creation...



I used some fun mountain and tree dies from Darice/Consumer Crafts on this creation. I highlighted these die cuts with Sakura gel pens. I did some sponging for a turquoise sky using ink from Stampin' Up! and added a sentiment from an unknown stamp set, punched with Stampin' Up! punches. I love this scene!




I backed the focal panel with paper from Stampin' Up!. All cardstock is from The Stamps of Life. I adore this clean and layered creation! What do you think? I would love to hear in the comments below!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! Please come join us at Christmas 24, and don't forget to leave some love with the other members of this fabulous team! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping!

4 comments:

The Craft Princess said...

I love this Christmas card and the pretty scene you created on it. You are going to have a wonderful collection of Christmas cards when you're done :) Hugs...Janie

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Wonderful design.

Fabiola said...

J'aime ces couleurs acidulées et cette jolie scene hivernale, biz

Deborah Frings said...

I do like this clean, crisp and very festive winter scene. Love the little gems. Deborah xx