Monday, February 10, 2020

Washi Tape Series #6: Puppy Love


Hi, friends! I'm here today with a darling, dog-themed Valentine! Our fur baby has not been doing well, and my husband has been so amazing, taking time off work to pick up her medication and going with her and me to the vet. So, I had to make a card to him from her and I! Here's the card...


The patterned paper is from my stash--I'm trying to use my stash up, and it's slow going. ;) The stamp set is new from Recollections (Michael's) and I bought it specifically for Valentine's Day and other occasions where we celebrate my husband so our fur girl can share her love, too! Some washi tape from Doodlebug Design and black pearls accent the scene, along with a fun punched and layered sentiment.


I love this card so much, and I hope my hubby does, too! What do you think? I would love to hear from you in the comments below!


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~









Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends! I love having you here, and hope to see you again soon! I appreciate your kind words and willingness to give me feedback! I hope you take some time to craft today. If you do, I hope you join in the fabulous challenges mentioned above! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping! :)


14 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so doggone cute!! Sorry, I couldn't help myself!!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

A fun card for your fur-baby and husband's support...hope you fur-baby gets well soon. Love all the various heart embellishments and great background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff. Hope to see you back for future fun challenges at Double Trouble.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and fun! I love that dog image.

The Craft Princess said...

Such a sweet card....he will LOVE it! So sorry to hear your "baby" has been sick. Hope she is better soon. You have such a loving husband (me too). Hugs to you all :) Janie

Kim x said...

Hello my Crafty Friend welcome to the challenge.
Hope you are well and having a good week despite the trips to the vets.
Big hugs Kimx

Janeen from DemiDoodle.com said...

Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Make My Monday!

Janeen
Make My Monday Design Team
https://www.demidoodle.com/

Jackie C said...

Perfect for our Challenge!
So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC

Sue - said...

A delightful card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Julie said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie.

Melanie R said...

Wonderful card, Mynn! I always enjoy seeing cards with dogs and cats. Your artwork and colors are perfect. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #49 and I hope your "baby" is improving.

Karenladd said...

Love that you used up some old stash and this is one adorable card! I hope your fur baby is doing better and thank you for playing with Double Trouble #49

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card. thank you for sharing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Marlene

Angela said...

Such a cute card. Thankyou for joining in our challenge #15 at Creativ Fusion. The discount code from our challenge sponsor will be forwarded to your email. Good luck with your entry.

Shona Hamill said...

Gorgeous, cute card and beautiful layout. Thank for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Shona x