Friday, June 5, 2020

5 Minutes in Photoshop: Digital Split Negative


Hello, all! I am SO excited for today! Why, you ask? Well, it's the day my FIRST video tutorial for 5 MINUTES IN PHOTOSHOP goes live! Today I am sharing how to create a split negative effect in Photoshop...


This technique is SO versatile! Your creations can be masculine, feminine, CAS, layered and texture heavy, and more! These cards were created using the gorgeous Succulent Background digital stamp set from Rachel Vass Designs.


Rachel is being INCREDIBLY generous and giving my YouTube subscribers a discount code to use on their next purchase! Head over to the video tutorial to grab the code, then get some digital stamps to create with!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends! I hope you hop over and watch my video tutorial on how to create a digital split negative effect! And don't forget to grab the discount code to use at Rachel Vass Designs! Until next time, HUGS and happy crafting, friends!

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

Très trafique et moderne Mynnette, très sympa, biz