Monday, June 1, 2020

TRCC #19: Pastel Rainbow


Hi, all! Happy JUNE! How has your summer started? I hope you are all well and staying safe! This month, we have another of our twice a year rainbow challenges for you! This month's challenge is called Pastel Rainbow! Take a peek at our fun inspiration for this month...


SO much inspiration there, don't you agree? I LOVE it! I really wanted to make the soft colors I used to POP here and there, so I went for a LOT of white with hints of pastel rainbow! Here's what I came up with...


I created this card with a bunch of washi's from my stash, a new Darice embossing folder, a die cut sentiment from Spellbinders, and papers from The Stamps of Life. I added some hints of color to the embossed panel with Sakura gel pens.



I totally love how this card turned out! I got to use some of my washi stash, and I love the way the embossing looks on the white card with hints of color! What do you think? I would love to hear your opinion about it in the comments below!


If you're looking for even more inspiration, you should take a peek at what the other amazingly talented gals on the design team have created, too!


Jacqueline | Cohenna | Em | Nandini | Sue | Katy | Mary Ellen

Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! I hope you come and join our challenge--I always love to see what you create! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!

4 comments:

Fabiola said...

Très joli et joyeux Mynnette, biz

Nora Noll said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE that you used two different rainbow stripes of this card. The use of those white die cuts is perfect!! Stunning design!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your pastel rainbow stripes, this is wonderful Mynn!

Katy said...

You're card is stunning Mynn! I love how you added color to the white embossed panel. It has such great composition! Hugs! :)