Saturday, June 27, 2020

Scrap Hoarders vol. 3: Cardmaking



Hi, friends! It's the THIRD & LAST WEEK of the SCRAP HOARDERS VIDEO HOP TRIO! This week we are making cards! Don't forget that we have LOTS of prizes up for grabs, and some are open internationally! You can find my video for this week HERE!


These 2 cards are what I came up with~



For all the details, head over to my YouTube channel! I'm sharing how to use patterned paper scraps to make a faux quilted textured background!




I really love how these cards turned out, and I hope you do, too! I would definitely enjoy reading your thought in the comments below!





I'd like to enter this card into these fabulous challenge~


Krafty Chicks: All Occasions


Southern Girls Challenge: Anything Goes


Crafty Creations Challenge: Anything Goes


Modsquad Challenge Blog: Fruit


Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes


Thanks so much for stopping by, all! I am so grateful for your kind words and your willingness to stop by! Please join our video hop by clicking HERE for my video--we have PRIZES up for grabs! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!



7 comments:

Fabiola said...

Si fun et coloré Mynnette, joyeux et festif surtout, superbe, biz

Lisa Elton said...

So bright and cheerful! Great use of your scraps Mynn!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love how you put together scraps to make such a nice card and color scheme, great job. Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!
Melanie

Elaine Stark said...

Wonderful colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Debbie Mageed said...

Wonderful cards! I love how you pieced together your scraps. The results are so bright and cheerful. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Lori Turner said...

So bright and cheery, Mynn! Gorgeous - thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

Pat K said...

Love the background made with scraps...so colourful and cheery. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx