Friday, August 14, 2020

5 Minutes in Photoshop: Ombre Mermaid Tail!

Hello, friends! I am excited to tell you that I have another 5 Minutes in Photoshop video for you today! This time around, I am using digital stamps to create a patterned panel that looks just like patterned paper...but customized! 

Check out the cards I made...

These creations were made with stunning products from Windy Iris's Etsy shop! To find out how I created these quick and easy panels, click HERE! Then grab the discount code for Windy Iris and do a bit of crafty shopping! I would love to see you try out the Ombre Mermaid Tail technique I teach this month!

Thanks for stopping by, friends! I hope you take some time to craft and create today! Until next time, HUGS and happy crafting!


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Mynn!

Fabiola said...

Superbe carte Mynnette!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors and design.