Saturday, August 1, 2020

The Rainbow Card Challenge: Radiant Ruby


Hi, all! Happy August! I hope you are all well and staying safe! This month, we decided to use a warm color for our inspiration at The Rainbow Card Challenge, and I hope you love it! This month's challenge is called Radiant Ruby! Take a peek at our fun inspiration for this month...


SO much inspiration there, don't you agree? I LOVE it! I was very inspired by the square texture down in the bottom left and the upcoming school year and autumnal season! Here's what I came up with...


I created this card with patterned paper from Stampin' Up!, liquid pearls, and a stamp set from my stash that I had almost forgotten about! I totally love how this card turned out! What do you think? I would love to hear your opinion about it in the comments below!

If you're looking for even more inspiration, you should take a peek at what the other amazingly talented gals on the design team have created, too!

Em | Nandini | Sue | Katy | Mary Ellen

Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! I hope you come and join our challenge--I always love to see what you create! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!

6 comments:

Elena C said...

Hello Mynn, I'm Elena, the newest member of the team and I'm so grateful to be here. I LOVE your card. That background paper is perfect for the circle and the apple!!! Looks so school-ish, or for the person who gets to be the apple of your eye!!! Great card!!!
Elena, Rainbow Card DT

Nandini said...

Very cool card. I love the apple and tye sentiment is cute.

Katy said...

Hi Mynn! I love this card! I love the apple and fun sentiment that matches perfectly! Hugs! Katy DT :)

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is beautiful, Mynn!
Hugs,
Em

Izzy Scrap said...

Love your bright card with this yummy apple ! It's always great to discover again "old" products in our stash. This one was perfect for the challenge. Beautiful design too ! xx

foleysfriend said...

Love your card! Love the layers of scalloped circles to mat your delicious looking apple. Also, love how you used the liquid pearls to carry the color into the sentiment.

sue n.