Friday, August 7, 2020

Monochromatic CAS Thank You Cards

Hello, friends! I am excited to tell you that I have another Friday Facebook Find video for you today! This time around, I am using stamps, ink, and enamel dots. That's it! 

Check out the card I made...

This card made with products from Fun Stampers Journey and Doodlebug Design! The washi tapes are all from my stash, and were also technically a Facebook Find from before I started this series! To find out how I created these CAS, ready-to-mail cards, plus see the hilarious mistake I made, click HERE

Thanks for stopping by, friends! I hope you take some time to craft and create today! Until next time, HUGS and happy crafting!


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific CAS cards!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful CAS mix of thank you cards.

Fabiola said...

Superbe simplicité et très élégantes, biz