Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shameless advertising...

Hello, friends!  Firstly, I'd like to thank all of my followers--you rock!  Also, thank you to everyone who leaves such uplifting and kind comments--I feel so incredibly blessed to have you all here!  I'd also like to thank everyone who has participated in my new challenge, Technique Tuesday.  I appreciate all the support from you! :)

I'm here to ask a favor of each of you--I am really wanting Technique Tuesday to be a super fabulous success!  This month's technique/tutorial is Velveteen Stamping--it's quick and easy, and I'd love to see something you create with it! 

Here's the card that I made using this technique~

Won't you come and join me?  I'm wanting to get at least 20 players on average and when I do, I'll be offering actual prizes, not just badges. :)  I'm also thinking about starting a DT, but want a few more players first.  So, now that you know everything, won't you help me out?!  I'd really appreciate it!!!  Happy stamping, friends! :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is beautiful Mynnette, lovely colors. You did a great job on the tutorial. I do not own large background stamps, but I will see what I can come up with :)

Tara Cardwell said...

It's on my list of challenges this month - just not got around to it yet - I'll be there this weekend hopefully ;-)