Saturday, September 22, 2012

52CCT: Eyelets

Eyelets.  Have you used them recently?  I haven't!  I'm pretty sure the last time I used them was...a really long time ago. ;)  Anywho, that's the embellishment we are looking for this week over at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!!!

Inspiration~

My card~

Details~



I've used 8 eyelets on the card and given my Crop-a-dile some well deserved exercise!  I think that I need to start using eyelets more...now that I remember how to USE my Crop-a-dile! ;)  But my favorite part of this card?  The poinsettias in the image.  I LOVE the way they turned out with just a hint of pink color and a rhinestone center!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.  Please mosey on over to the other DT gals' blogs to say hi and tell them how amazing their cards are, too!  Merry stamping! :)

11 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

This looks a fun challenge Mynnette! I love the way you've used non-traditional colours here and the wood panel looks fantastic with the swirly paper. Vicky x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful, love the papers and the layout is gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Fabiola said...

elle est vraiment très très jolie, ce combo est superbe, biz

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful use to this colorful eyelets^_^
Cute image and beautiful paper^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Kim said...

Love your choice of colors for this card. And the stamp is colored very pretty, and you dressed it up well with the rhinestones! I have this stamp set and have yet to use it, lol. Maybe I'll get it out soon!

Jacqueline said...

LOVE the colours on this Mynnette - and of course the eyelets - Jacqueline xx

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute little image this is! Nope I haven't used eyelets in a while but holy cow look at you using 8 of them..way to go!!

Louise van Vuren said...

Hi Mynnette, I love your card with it's hint of pink and the sentiment goes so well. Beautiful!

Louise xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness - you used 8 eyelets on this card - and sooo beautifully too! You are my crafting hero :o) Seriously Mynnette I love, LOVE, love this card - especially the colors you used (pink is my personal favorite for Christmas cards). I agree, the poinsettias are the best part (in addition to the 8 eyelets). Hugs!

Kylie said...

I love how it all turned out too. I love the colours, especially. The eyelets aint bad either ;)

Ruth M said...

Oooh, Mynnette, this card is SOOOO pretty, what a wonderful colour scheme! The poinsettias are gorgeously coloured, I can see why you're happy about that!
Ruth x