Saturday, September 15, 2012

52CCT: Gifts of the Season

Hi!  Welcome to another 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown challenge!!!  This week we've got a fabulous theme for your inspiration!

Here it is~
 

My card~

Details~



I went for some traditional and non-traditional colors this time around...I've got loads of scraps I'm trying to use up! ;)  I did some fun layers and then got out a set that  I haven't used in a while and got to it!  A bit of bling, a sentiment topped with a bow, and there you have it!

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my card!  Please come and join in the fun--I can't wait to see what you make!  While you're at it, please pop over to the gals on the DT and say hi, too!  Merry stamping! :)

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hi Mynnette - gorgeous card and fab colours too - Jacqueline xx

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty little packages Mynnette ~ cute card!

Sonia said...

Wonderful card and cute image:) I like these traditional colors:)
Hugs,
Sonia