Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Valentine's Tin

Hi, friends!  I'm here with another project showcasing a fabulous sponsor for the soon to be up and running Inkspirational Challenge Blog!!!  This one is using a gorgeous vintage image from Eclectic Anthology--our sponsor for February and August!

I've used a freebie sheet of antique floral cigar box labels that they offer--it can be found HERE.  There are some absolutely gorgeous vintage images and elements available from this company so pop on over and take in all the gorgeous vintage goodness right now! ;)

Here's the tin I altered~

Details~





For these fabulous challenges~





This tin was so fun to make!  I don't usually go very vintage, but I LOVE the way this turned out!  The rich colors and the fabulous glitter and metal accents really make me thing of romance.  I'm not sure what gift will be put in this tin, but I do think that this tin in and of itself is a fabulous gift, don't you?!

On a completely personal note, I wanted to show you the darling mug I received in a mug swap at work today!!!

Isn't it darling?!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  Please join us at Inkspirational and follow us because we've got some exciting news coming SOON!  I also hope you join in the other fabulous challenges listed above.  Happy crafting, friends!!!

7 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

Your tin is gorgeous Mynnette and is so wonderfully vintage. That key is beautiful! What a cute mug to receive - sure to put a smile on your face. Good luck on the upcoming challenge - I so hope I will be able to find time here and there to join in the fun! Merry Christmas dear lady.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great tin! So very vintage! Love that gorgeous ribbon!

Thanks for your blog visit too!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun project, love the vintage tag and ribbon! And this mug is way beyond CUTE!!!

Daniele said...

what a fabbie gift thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow
hugs

Unknown said...

Beautiful card.thank you for sharing with us at Creative Moments.
Kaz.

Jayne A said...

gorgeous card and thanks for joining us at Diva's
Hugs
Jayne

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the colours and beautiful detailing

Thank you for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge
Sue