Tuesday, December 25, 2012

TSOT: I Love You

Well, Merry Christmas!  I hope you're okay with me posting a Valentine.  It is what it is! ;)  It's for this week's TSOT challenge and I am really happy about my card!  It's glittery!!!  I just feel that lots of holidays are glittery...I LOVE it! :)

Here's this week's sketch~

My card~

Details~




I used glitter paper by Recollections, patterned papers by Authentique, cardstock, ribbon, and punches by Stampin' Up!, and dies by Spellbinders.

Thanks for taking the time to come and visit today!  I hope that you get a chance to play along with us and I also wish you and yours a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a prosperous New Year!  Merry stamping, friends! :)

5 comments:

MJ said...

Love all the sparkle on this. You created such a beautiful card with lots of layers and textures! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Nancy Seed said...

Very pretty. Love the sparkle and colours.

paula laird said...

This is such a lovely card. I love the colours & the elegance of this gorgeous card. Merry Christmas to you & your family

Sarah said...

Love all the sparkly goodness of your glitter paper! Also love all the patterned paper you've used. Hope you had a merry Christmas and all the best for the new year :)

Karen said...

It is glittery and very pretty Mynnette. Love the papers too!