Monday, April 1, 2013

CCM: Humor

Happy April Fool's Day, friends!  I promise I won't be playing any tricks on you in this post, that's not really my nature, but I do have a DT card to share with you that is in the spirit of the day!  This time around at Crafty Cardmakers Suze (our hostess) would like to see some HUMOR in your project. Perhaps a funny image or sentiment, or you might just want to add some googly eyes. Remember, laughter is the best medicine - so have fun!

Our sponsors are~

DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS
 with a $10 GIFT VOUCHER 

and


Here's my card~

Details~






Even the inside~

I've used a darling freebie digi from Melonheadz, a self-made digi sentiment, patterned paper by Recollections, rhinestones by Studio 112, glitter by Martha Stewart, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!. 

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I do hope you'll join us and please stop over to say hello to the other gals on the DT as well!  Happy stamping! :)

10 comments:

Papercraft By Carole said...

What a perfectly pink card!! Love the image and the sentiment - and the little buttons are gorgeous! Cxx

Suze Bain said...

What a super cute girly piggy card Mynnette, I love it! Xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Fabulous card Mynn!! I think it is one of my favorites that you've ever made. LOVE the pink, the pattern,the sparkles, the fabulous bow... and the great fun sentiment. So much fun! Hugs D

Jacqueline said...

Oh Mynnette I adore this card - especially the sentiment - how gorgeous is this! - Jacqueline xx

Lisa Elton said...

Okay this gave me a giggle, fun image Mynnette!!

Josephine said...

This is fabulous, Mynette - love that chevron-patterend paper, and what a perfect sentiment for the image!

Viv said...

Fab backing paper - and I love the piggy! Lovely!!

Meggymay said...

A real cute image and card. love the fun quote.
Yvonne x

sandie said...

Adorable! Love all the pink!! Such a fun card and those chevron s are perfect and love how you use them inside x

Pia S said...

Super sweet! Love the chevron paper and the big bow, and such a fun image too!