Monday, April 29, 2013

MMM: Anything BUT a Card

Hello again!  Can you believe that April has 5 Mondays?  Well, it does!  That means an extra dose of fabulous challenge-ness (is that a thing?!) from Make My Monday!!!  This week we'd like to see ANYTHING BUT A CARD!!!  And I've gone holiday with my project!

Here's what I created~

Details~




I've used some darling digital stamps by Digi Stamp Boutique, liquid pearls by Ranger, patterned paper by Recollections, rhinestones swirls by Prima, green rhinestones by Studio 112, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I do hope you join us this week as I'd love to see what YOU create!  Don't forget to stop by and tell the other DT gals how fabulously they did, too!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling Mynnette, a cute little gift!

JayBe said...

Fab christmas tags, Mynnette - such cute little stamps and I love all the different colours and the little pocket to keep them in. What a neat idea!
Hugz, Jan xx

SD pooja said...

I loved the tags they are so perfectly done !

Anonymous said...

Hi hunny! this is such a great idea and love all the different tags so productive too! love them all, hugs me xx

Rossella said...

How lovely to receive this, it's beautiful,
Rosie x

Fliss said...

A really lovely set of tags Mynnette. A great idea for Christmas.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful array of Christmas tags! And how smart to have them done ahead of time!

Fabiola said...

super chou, de très mignons tags avec une super joli touche coloré, biz

Suzi B said...

Hi Mynnette, what a gorgeous gift so beautifully made.
Suzi B xx

Jacqueline said...

A great idea Mynnette, love how you have attached the ribbon too - Jacqueline xx