Thursday, April 17, 2014

Great Impressions: Hoppy Easter!

Hi, friends!  I'm back with another card for the Great Impressions blog featuring stamps from the Great Impressions store!  This time I have one last card for Easter using a DARLING bunny image and some fun colored flowers!

Here's the card~

Details~ 




Products used: E578 Happy Easter Blossoms, E529 A Bunny Hug.

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek!  Next week I'll be back with another creation for your viewing pleasure!  I hope you'll hop over to the Great Impressions blog to participate in our monthly challenge and if you use GI stamps, make sure to add it to our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!



5 comments:

Evas Pyssel said...

What a wonderful Easter card. Happy colours and I like the stiching you made.

Happy Easter to you from Eva

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a great Happy Easter card Mynn.

gr karin

Unknown said...

Wonderful card!

Fabiola said...

super mignon Mynnette, biz

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh that bunny is SO SWEET!! Cuteness overload going on here Mynn!!