Thursday, April 24, 2014

Great Impressions: SEW Wonderful!

Hi, friends!  I'm back with another card for the Great Impressions blog featuring stamps from the Great Impressions store!  This time I have a soft, pastel card with a sewing theme and a punny sentiment--I LOVE me a good pun!

Here's the card~

Details~ 



Products used: D433 Sewing Machine, D431 Sew Wonderful.

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek!  Next week I'll be back with another creation for your viewing pleasure!  I hope you'll hop over to the Great Impressions blog to participate in our monthly challenge and if you use GI stamps, make sure to add it to our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!



3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this looks great and perfect background paper Mynn.

gr karin

Lisa Elton said...

That's such a cute sewing machine, charming card!!

Fabiola said...

oh wow, super beau, biz