Monday, June 20, 2016

Great Impressions: Colorful Garden


Hi, all!  I'm back today to share another card I made using stamps from Great Impressions.  I went CAS and colorful this time around.  Take a peek...


I started by stamping and coloring J09 Garden Flowers with Spectrum Noir markers. I added a bit of glitter to some of the image for a bit more texture and sparkle.  Some enamel dots and a fun scallop border accent this lovely image.


I decided to keep it simple and just adhere the focal panel to a kraft card base.  I left off a sentiment to keep this card super versatile.  It will also mail easily--BONUS!  I think this is super pretty, and I hope you agree!  Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below.


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is lovely Mynn
Gr Karin

Petra Swart said...

Oh, what a pretty little garden scene that is, Mynn!!!! Love the kraft card base and the turquoise scallopes!!!! So beautiful, my friend!!!!
Hugz!!!

Taunya Butler said...

What a beautiful, gorgeous, lovely card - love the scallop edge and the enamel dots - just so perfect!!