Friday, August 12, 2016

Inspired By Stamping: Neon Beauty


Hi, all!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I am excited to share my latest creation with you using some of the *NEWEST* stamps from the Inspired By Stamping online store!  I decided to go neon this time. ;)  Take a peek at my card for you today...


I just adore the gorgeous image in the *NEW* Fresh Bouquet set.  I heat embossed part of it onto black cardstock using bright pink embossing powder.  I then colored the image in with colored pencils and added some liquid pearls to the centers of the hydrangea blossoms.  I love the way the colors POP off of the black, don't you?


I decided to use a sentiment from the *NEW* Beautiful You set for this card. I stamped it onto white card with bright pink ink before adding it to the focal panel.  I am so grateful to see one of my stamp designs come to life and I can't wait to design more sets for Inspired By Stamping!  


I decided to mat the focal panel with white to help it stand off of the black card base.  A smattering of rhinestones, some faux stitching, and a bit of patterned paper were used to finish off this card.  I really like the way it turned out, and I hope you do, too!  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! :)


Once again, thank you so much for stopping by today!  That's all I have for now, but I will be back soon with more creations using gorgeous products from the Inspired By Stamping online store!  Don't forget to check out the store for the latest release, and remember that for every $50 order, you will receive a free stamp set!  This month's featured set is the Sending You Set.  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful - love the color on black - just pops off the page.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful colors Mynn, this is incredible!! Have a great weekend ;)