Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Paper Sweeties: 4th Birthday Celebration!


Hi, all!  I'm super excited to be participating in the 4th Birthday Celebration for Paper Sweeties today!  Thank you to Debbie for inviting me to join in with the fun, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her sweet company!


I chose to go CAS for my creation.  I used some fun stamps and embellishments from the Paper Sweeties store.  Take a peek at the final product...


I used the Happy Cake Day set, Happy Cake Day Sweet Cuts dies, and Marshmallow Sequins for this fun card.  The images were colored in with Glaze gel pen and glitter.  I kept the colors simple for the WOW factor off of all that white space.


A bit of dry embossing and faux stitching, along with a twine and button anchor, finish off this birthday card.  I think it's super cute, and I hope you like it, too!  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! :)


For more inspiration, check out the whole hop~

That's all for me today, friends!  I hope you hop over to Paper Sweeties and grab these fun products!  Take a bit of time to join in the fun with this celebration, as well!  I'll be back later this month with more paper crafted creations.  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

Project supplies:

16 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Hello sweet Mynn! Love your adorable 4th birthday cake for Paper Sweeties party! Sweet sweet sweet my friend! :)

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love the colors you've used! The black offsets the brighter colors so nicely.

Tracey said...

Awesome card Mynn.....love the stitching, great colour combo too!

Unknown said...

I love the colors you chose to work with. The stitching is amazing!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Oh, this is wonderful, Mynn! Makes me want a slice of your beautiful birthday cake!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Maria said...

Love your beautiful birthday cake in the black and white, Mynn!!! Great touch with the stitching!! It's wonderful having you share your creativity with us for the birthday blog hop!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful mix of designs on that gorgeous birthday cake card.

Jeri said...

It's wonderful to see you here for the birthday celebration, Mynn. Your cake is so pretty. Love the black and red.

Debbie said...

LOVE this yummy cake - complete with the 4 adorable candles to celebrate our 4th birthday this month! Thanks SO MUCH for joining in with all the fun, Mynn - we just love your work at Paper Sweeties :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how cute!! I like the colors of your cake Mynn, sweet card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card, Mynn! I love your fun cake! The stitching is a fabulous design detail!

Lori Turner said...

Mynn, I love this CAS design and the colors you chose are awesome! Beautiful card!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Beautifully done! Just love the stitching and embossing!!! So glad you joined us again!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Eeek! What a fabulous, black and white palette, Mynn! Love that little, embossed corner, too! Happy birthday, Paper Sweeties!