Saturday, March 14, 2020

Sending Sunshine Blog Hop


Hello, friends! Today I am participating in a blog hop honoring Jeanie Ellis. Jeanie has been going through a rough patch in life, so some of her blogging and crafting friends have come together to send her well-wishes! Our theme is "Sending Sunshine", so I went with a sunflower card. Take a peek...


I used some beautiful products sent to me from Inlovearts for this card, specifically the Mesh Weaving Circles dies and Oil Painting Style Sunflower stamps. The cardstock, inks, bling, and ribbon are all from The Stamps of Life.


If you would like to know how to create a woven ribbon border like I have created here, please head over to my YouTube channel and watch THIS VIDEO!


I really love this card, and I very much hope that it brought joy to Jeanie's day. Jeanie, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that you will feel peace during this difficult time, and know that I am here for you, as are the rest of us participating today!

Here is the full hop list:
Mynn Kitchen (You are here!)

Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! Please head over and grab these stamps and dies from Inlovearts with DISCOUNT CODE G-12183 and join in the rest of our hop! Until next time, HUGS and happy crafting, all!

5 comments:

The Hopeful Crafter - Tracy Shultz said...

Hi Mynn,
Your card is beautiful! I love sunflowers, but have never seen this stamp set before. I also love the colors that you used. Thank you for organizing this hop! Positive thoughts to Jeanie!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and what a great way to cheer up a friend!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the bright and cheery yellow with the blue. Gorgeous design.

Lisa Elton said...

This is full of sunshine alright! It's charming Mynn!

Sue D said...

Pretty and cheery. I love sunflowers.