Sunday, March 1, 2020

TRCC #16: Especially Emerald


Hi, all! Happy March! I am very much looking forward to SPRING! How about you??? We decided to use a spring color for our inspiration thi month at The Rainbow Card Challenge. This month's challenge is called Especially Emerald! I went for all shades of green with friendship being my theme. Take a peek at our fun inspiration for this month...


SO much inspiration there, don't you agree? I LOVE it! I was very inspired by the striped tights in the challenge photo. Here's what I came up with...


I used patterned paper and cardstock from The Stamps of Life, washi from Doodlebug Design and my stash, a die cut from Simon Says Stamp, and a smattering of sequins from a garage sale of yesteryear. I love the way these patterns work together!


I totally love how this card turned out! I got to use my washi tape stash and other items that needed to be used. Yep, I buy things and sometimes take forever to use them! Anyone else?! What do you think? I would love to hear your opinion about it in the comments below!


If you're looking for even more inspiration, you should take a peek at what the other amazingly talented gals on the design team have created, too!



Jacqueline | Cohenna | Em | Nandini | Sue | Katy | Mary Ellen

WELCOME, KATY & MARY ELLEN!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! I hope you come and join our challenge--I always love to see what you create! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!

9 comments:

Nora Noll said...

I adore the glitter agains the Washi. Such a fun card!!

creativetimewithme said...

Super cute and cheerful card!

Hugs,
Mary Ellen

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and I love all the shades of green on it.

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Mynn, I like the sparkle!

Fabiola said...

Magnifique ce vert Mynnette, elle donne envie de courir dans l'herbe! Biz

Deborah Frings said...

Love all the sparkle in the bold die cut sentiment - lovely card. Deborah xx

Jacqueline said...

This is beautiful Mynn, you’ve captured the challenge beautifully - Jacqueline xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Mynn, this is absolutely gorgeous! xoxo

Katy said...

Beautiful job of using the different greens! I also buy things and take forever to use. LOL :)