Thursday, August 12, 2010

Spot On!


One of my favorite tools to use is a paper punch. I have TONS! They are a great investment because you can use them many time over. If they get dull, you can sharpen them by punching through foil a few times then through wax paper to smooth the edges. I also have a New Year's resolution to use my scrap drawer more. I utilized this when making these cards. ;) Anyway, I used one of my little circle punches to create this cute card set. It was quick and easy. These cards are 3"x3" notecards. I simply cut a strip of black and placed my punched out scraps onto the black. I stamped my sentiment in Basic Black ink then added the strip to the card. It took me all of five minutes! I hope you find a few minutes in your day to create something--it's well worth it!

No comments: