Monday, May 30, 2011

Let the summer creating begin!

I kicked off my summer today by creating some beautiful things with a beautiful friend. :) I'll be showing them to you in the next few days. I wanted to start with this awesome cannister. I bought it at a garage sale for 25¢ and it needed help. It had some magazine cutouts on it...not so cute. Anyway, I decided to use some of my vast supply of paper and came up with this! I adhered it with Elmer's white glue (aka faux mod podge) and it took a total of thirty minutes to make. Each side is different. I think it turned out fabulously! I hope this summer inspires you to create something new! Happy crafting!





2 comments:

Jenn Seratt said...

Looks great. I have a cannister that I use for dog treats but has a Christmas motif on it. May just have to use this idea to make it non-seasonal. I popped over from Toot Your Horn Tuesday.

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for stopping by, Jenn! :)