Thursday, August 25, 2011

POTENTIAL


I'm really happy with how my card for the JUGS challenge this work turned out! I wanted to use a sentiments stamp set that I haven't used a lot and use stamps to "tell a story".

Here's the sentiment:


Notice the bare branch? It's from a set that I haven't used! So, the branch and the sentiment kinda tell the story of "what will it be?"

What will it be?! Here's what:


Shiny, juicy apples! Another stamp I hadn't used yet! I stamped the line image with Stazon black, colored the image with blender pens and ink and then added the clear glitter gel pen to give a bit more dimension. :)

So...to wrap up the story, our potential becomes the fruit of our labors! Get it? Okay, if it's kinda weird, it's probably because I'm very tired...

Anyway, here is the complete card:


So nice with the fall colors and all!!! I think it's great for the changing of the season...

Unfortunately, they'll never see it over at JUGS. :( GRR. Going back to work full time is really messing with me! I've been making all these cards for online challenges, but I'm too late to link them up! :(

Oh, well! I'll just have to link up to these fabulous parties:
Strut Your Stuff
Hooking Up with HoH
I Like to Link it Link it

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Fab card, love the sentiment!

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, Pauline! :)