Saturday, March 10, 2012

Clean & Simple: Fall To Layout #180

Hello!!! I've found a new challenge blog--and it's soooo awesome, because it's completely CLEAN AND SIMPLE SKETCHES!!! I've been working on perfecting my CAS style, and so I plan to play along quite a bit--these sketches are AMAZING! The card I'm going to show you uses the Fall To Layout #180 from the clean&simple stamping blog.

Here's the sketch~

This is the third Good Luck! card I've made for my trio of sisters in the local high school's musical, Cinderella. It's for my youngest sister, aged 9, who played the young Cinderella. My DH and I went to go see the play last night and it was AMAZING! The sets were so fabulous, and of course my sisters were, too! :)

When asked how she felt about being on stage, my youngest sister told the man that he would not like it--it's really scary! She has to pretend to cry, but she told him and I that she really cried the first night because she was so nervous. I'm so proud of her--she did a great job! :) And she totally loved her card, too! :)

Here's my card~

Details~




I'll be back with more cards soon--not sure that I'll be posting anything but DT cards for a bit, as we have a busy weekend and week next week! BUT, as always, I wish you "Happy Stamping"! :)

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

I am a big fan of CAS myself and regular enter over on Simply Less Is More - your card is delightful

Kathyk

Katy said...

So pretty!! Great take on the sketch! :)

Jacqueline said...

Such a pretty card Mynnette, hope your little sister liked it - so glad you enjoyed the performance - Jacqueline xx