Monday, August 27, 2012

PLEASE JOIN US!!!

Well, I'm really sad because my challenge blog, Technique Tuesday, is not doing as well with this month's challenge!  SOOOOOO...PLEASE JOIN US!!!  I have a fabulous new crew/design team and we want to see your amazing creations!!!

Here are the two cards that I made for this challenge~


Click the button to go to the challenge~
Technique Tuesday is a monthly challenge that starts on the 1st Tuesday of each month!


PLEASE JOIN US!!!  I give away prizes each month and I want you to be in the running!  Happy stamping!!! :)

5 comments:

Sonia said...

Fantastic news dear Mynnette:)
Your cards is fabulous and elegant too:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Lisa Elton said...

Your butterflies are just beautiful Mynnette, both are pretty cards!

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi Mynnette - I am working on getting my card finished for this Technique Tuesday challenge - should have it posted tomorrow. Don't give up just yet! Technique challenges are harder to catch on I think but you do such a terrific job with your technique tutorials and the samples are amazing! I will continue to support you as much as I can. I love the opportunity to learn something new and win a prize - thanks much! Danielle

Victoria said...

These are beautiful, Mynnette! I'm afraid that I won't be able to take part, much as I would like to, as I don't have the necessary tools!

wilwarine said...

hooo, i'm sorry to read that. I will not be able to participate because i don't have the right products, but i'll be there next time !