Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Love ya, summer flowers!

One of my favorite parts of summertime is all the gorgeous flowers that bloom!  I don't have the best garden, but our neighbor has an absolutely gorgeous one that I can see through the fence.  All beautiful lush greens and different flowers!  LOVE it! :)  So, I've created a card based on those two things--summertime and flowers.  We'll see if you like it...

Here's the card~

Detail~

For these fabulous challenges~

IBSIC-#57



I've used stamps by Inspired By Stamping, ribbon from my stash, specialty paper by Coor'dinations, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  I stamped the flowers onto some white shimmery paper to give them more depth and really like the effect!  Hopefully you can see it in the photo. :)

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I hope it's inspired you to create something today and to join in these fabulous challenges!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)


16 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

My estate, this is gorgeous I it's simplicity! Thank you for joining our June challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ!

Rossella said...

What a lovely fresh card
Rosie x

Lisa Elton said...

Fresh and pretty pretty! Love your lush bow and clustered blooms!

SD pooja said...

So beautiful !

Chrissy C said...

A stunning card - a real winner

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful card, Mynnette. I love the flowers and your perfect stitching. The seam binding bow is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy!

Zippy said...

Stunning card, such pretty colours xxx

Katie said...

Really lovely, the stitching really adds a finished touched. Thanks for sharing with CIE

Fabiola said...

oh la la Mynnette! elles sont toutes sublimes tes cartes, biz

LisaM said...

Love the flowers and ribbon, gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards In Envy!

ddazzled71 said...

Such a pretty card which uses my favorite color combo....and I am envious of your beautiful stitching too! Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in
Envy this week.
Danie xx

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Beautiful job on your card. Love all the details. Great job on the stitching. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

I am swooning over this one! WOW!!! Gorgeous!! Hugs, Joanna

wendipooh13 said...

such a pretty card and just LOVIN the ribbon!!! sooo glad you played along with Cards in Envy!!

Scrapenabler said...

Very pretty card. Love your stitching, thanks for playing along with Cards in Envy.

Sandy Trefger said...

Congratulations! Your card was chosen as one of our IN THE MAILBOX cards for our Stitched Up challenge on Cards in Envy! Please visit our blog for instructions on how to receive your badge!
~Sandy, Cards in Envy Host