Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Doodle Pantry: Furry Friend

Hi, all!  I've got a sweet card for your viewing pleasure today!  This one uses a sweet little critter from one of the newest sets from Doodle Pantry called Spring Critters.

Here's the card~

Details~


For these fabulous challenges~




Like I said before, I've used and image from the Spring Critters set, a sentiment from the Carousel Horse 3 set, and papers from the Cute Cake and Oliver Ostrich sets  from Doodle Pantry.  I just LOVE how all of Laurie's images and papers coordinate so nicely! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you like what you see and that you join in the fun of these fabulous challenges!  HUGS and happy crafting to you all!


10 comments:

CarlaKH said...

how adorable! Love it!

Crafting Vicky said...

ahhhh what a cute little card! Just adore the DP you have used and the layout you have done!

Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

Lisa Elton said...

That IS a sweet little critter! This is darling Mynn, love the happy colors too!

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and beautiful Mynn.

gr karin

kReN said...

Very cute card! And there's that border punch I also own. I punch out a border, try it on the card, and then put it aside. Maybe it is too bold for me? Have to try to use it soon!
kReN

Joanna M. said...

Sooo cute! Love that bear.

Fabiola said...

que c'est chou, biz

Heather said...

Love the layout. So simple, yet so adorable. Love it!!

dragonllew said...

Such a sweet image thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
Jenny x

Dawn Frost said...

Mynn he is adorable! Love the card.